Kids these days are into playing games on electronic devices, even the younger ones. Rather than having them watch Youtube or play poker online games on your smartphones, let’s get them out of bad radiation and switched to electronic toys for kids. These toys can be played by children as old as 7 or even older.
There are fun and creative electronic toys for kids to enjoy and will definitely keep them away from the dangers of gadgets. These toys are made according to their ages and their developments. Thus, they are especially made to enhance the kids’ needs in their learning experience.
Furthermore, these toys are based on all advanced standards and regulations as follows:
- Safety standards of the American Academy of Pediatrics and UL Approved
- Fun learning time
- The electronic elements are added
- Age appropriate
With a little guide will help you find that right electronic toys for your little ones. The best electronic toys for kids in 2019 includes:
Ages 2 and up— WowWee Pinkfong Baby Shark dancing doll
- The WowWee Pinkfong Baby Shark dancing doll is so much fun. The musical elements have a “soft and cuddly plush”. It can dance, talk and play different songs.
Ages 3-5– LeapPad Jr. and The Design & Drill Activity Center from Educational Insights
- LeapPad Jr. is a tablet for kids ages 3-7. It is preloaded with early-learning content, including mathematics, reading, science, and also creativity, puzzles, music and logics.
- The Design & Drill Activity Center is a great tool for building imagination and creative thinking skills. Kids will definitely enjoy this building tool kit just like the grown-up ones.
Ages 7 and up— Artie 3000
The Artie 3000 is a programmable robot that can teach kids how to code. This high-tech toy fall under learning categories of STEAM- science, technology, engineering, art and math. The teaching of coding with this programmable robot will make the kids make their own drawings or learning to write words.
If you realize, younger toddlers ages under 24 months are not recommended for any electronic toys. At this age, they should be playing supervised play with their own parents. Thus, traditional toys for babies as of 6 months and older is appropriate.
Hence, besides the classic toys for kids, innovative electronic toys are also common around kids these days. Not only the building blocks, bead maze or wooden puzzles, electronic toys will not replace any developmental learning skills in kids. In fact, they will have different experiences through physical and kinetic types of play, as well as motor skills and imaginative play.