What makes a good toy for kids depends on what the toy has to offer. Sometimes, as parents, we buy our kids some toys that we choose ourselves that tells much about us instead of our own kids. We tend to forget the needs of their developmental growth in accordance with their age.
Good toys are toys that can help kids learn new skills, learn about themselves, playing with others and to share their experiences with others and the world. In other words, kids will value others and the world when they learn three basic rules include new skills, identity and relationships. Furthermore, there are a wide variety of good toys that offer those basic rules. However, there are significant toys to choose for your kids’ development.
The list of most important toys to have at home:
- Unit Blocks— Playing blocks is a way to encourage construction learning skills, supervised or unsupervised.
- Legos— Building legos will enhance your kids’ creativity and motor skills.
- Baby Dolls— With just the classic baby doll type that kids can change the clothings, will also promote their creativity. Thus, when kids play and love their dolls, it’s a sign they are practicing how to love others. Even when their baby dolls are in different colors, they will love others who are different from them.
- Play Kitchen Stuff or Toolbox— Pretend play kitchen stuff or play toolbox, can get your kids to learn different things and get them comfortable with a lot of different things they do. It goes for both boys and girls.
- Dress-ups— Play dress-ups with your kids will also enhance creative play.
- Rubber or plastic animals— To get kids actively making their own scenes and story from stuffed animals, is a good thing. You can find plastic or rubber animals of zoo animals, dinosaur or even farm animals.
- Art stuff— Art stuffs such as playdough, crayons, glue, glitter, safety scissors, colored papers and so on are fun things for kids to do at home. Let them explore their imagination and creativity here.
- Finger painting— The idea of doing finger painting here is to get your kids to be messy once in a while. There is no harm for your kids to be messy at some point. Because that’s one way they are learning something new.
- Tools for making music and rhythms— Kids can learn about music and rhythms from using things in your house. For instance, kids can make different rhythms with kitchen pots and spoons.
- A dollhouse— Together with your kids you can play pretend and be creative by making a dollhouse together as a family. This will create a closer relationship between you and the kids and all members of the family. It’s going to be a fun family project whilst parent enjoying kiu kiu online.
To summarize, these are the most important toys you should have your kids play at home and at school. They are all good at encouraging new learning skills, fun and creativity with others or just by their own.