Playing toys for children is part of growing up. It is so rare to find a child who doesn’t like playing toy since it is in their nature to get interested to toy even when they are still babies. Learning is part of growing up as well. Thus, playing toys is also considered as learning to earn many skills children need when they become adult in the future. Through toys, they learn by fun http://184.108.40.206/ . Toys are mainly for entertainment but there are educational benefits to gain. Therefore, the use of toys until today never dies. In fact, the toys keep developing in the matter of types and design. In the past, toys were made of natural resources such as branches, leaves, fruit skin, wood, etc. Today, there is wide variety of materials to make toys.
Since there are many types of toys in the market, it is parent’s responsibility to choose and buy the right one for their children. It is highly recommended to consider age, safety, and interest in choosing the right toys. Thus, children’ skills in various area can be enhanced and developed. Here are types of toys you can recognize in the market:
- Dolls – They are the oldest and most common toys since they have been existed since the 14th Century. There are many types of doll toys which mainly influenced by social and culture value. For example, American and Japanese dolls have distinct differences from their features, design, etc.
- Educational toys – These types of toy is mainly used for educational purpose while still giving entertainment for children. Toys categorized into this type are Lego, ant farm, speak and spell, etc. These toys help building motoric skills.
- Creative toys – These toys are mainly used to enhance creativity of children. This will help stimulating their sense and knowledge through many things such as color, shape, etc. Toys in this category include color-form, stickers, play-doh, spirograph, etc.
- Electronic toys – These are popular these days. However, it is highly recommended to choose the proper toy so that it will be appropriate to be played by children. Electronic toys include robot dog, digital pet, USB toy, etc.
- Physical activity toys – These toys are good to enhance motoric skills. These will also help to build other skills of children for growing up and preparing as adult. Toys in this categorize include bungee balls, jump rope, marbles, pogo stick, toy gun, laser tag, etc.